Photo Tour Venice
Photo Tour Venice
I will show you places of Venice unknown to most tourists,
and I’ll teach you how to turn them into
great photographic occasions.
In this page you can have a preview of my Photo Tours in Venice, and you can also have a look at my dedicated website: www.photowalkinvenice.com
Venice has a special place in my heart, and so, I am sure, it will be in yours. Great light, great place, great photos. In Venice every corner is a picture, the challenge here is not to be an ordinary photographer… From San Marco’s Square or from the Rialto bridge, a Photo Tour is a unique way to learn how to capture the Venetian atmosphere and to discover Venice off the beaten track.
Accompanied by me, a professional photographer based in Venice, the Photo Walks are thought for individuals and small, already formed groups, in order to give you the possibility to sharpen your photographic skills and capture your own memories for a lifetime. Moreover, as only a native can do, I will show you places of Venice unknown to most tourists, and I’ll teach you how to turn them into great photographic occasions.
I had as teachers Magnum and Nationals Geographic photographers such as David Alan Harvey, Bob Sacha, Alex Majoli and I published more than 12 photographic books about Venice and its countryside. My experience as a teacher comes from photographic workshops I held all over the world, in the Manfrotto School of Xcellence and, since 2012, in the prestigious Leica Akademie.
I speak English, French, Italian and… Venetian!
As far as it concerns the organization of the tour, you can choose among one of my itineraries or, should you wish to see a particular spot you have in mind, please don’t hesitate to make me any request about monuments and places you’d like to see, or local life you’d like to experience. Simply indicate it when you book your Photo Tour and I will tailor shape something special for you. I am very flexible. A Photographic tour can begin in San Marco’s Square or at the Rialto bridge, but if you prefer, I can also pick you up directly at your hotel.
Please find my itineraries here:
Prices for 2 hours Photo Tour
- For individuals € 130,00 (1 non-photographer guest is welcome for free)
- For 2 or 3 persons € 160,00 (1 non-photographer guest per person attending is welcome for free)
Prices for 2,5 hours Photo Tour
- For individuals € 160,00 (1 non-photographer guest is welcome for free)
- For 2 or 3 persons € 200,00 (1 non-photographer guest per person attending is welcome for free)
Prices for 5 hours Photo Tour
- For individuals € 300,00 (1 non-photographer guest is welcome for free)
- For 2 or 3 persons € 380,00 (1 non-photographer guest per person attending is welcome for free)
Prices extra participants
- € 20,00/PAX for 2h Photo Tour
- € 30,00/PAX for 2,5h Photo Tour
- € 40,00/PAX for 5h Photo Tour
- FREE Children up to 18 years